Contacts > England Office
MBR Process Design Ltd.
Adress:Broadway Chambers Station Place, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 3AD
||+(44) 788 223 58 42
Contacts > Turkey Office
MBR Atıksu Arıtma Sistemleri Ltd.
Address: Emaar Heights E Block No:305,
Ünalan Mahallesi Libadiye Caddesi No:88 Üsküdar / İstanbul 34700
||+(90) 216 414 1034
||+(90) 216 414 6035
||+(90) 216 414 1344
If you are an environmental, chemical or mechanical engineer willing to work as a team member at advanced environmental projects, please contact us.
MBR Services Presentation>
IMPORTANCE OF TREATMENT IS AS CLEAR AS WATER!! >
With this understanding and with the experience of numerous designs from most advanced to conventional systems since 2003, we serve our customers not only at new plant investments but in all phases from planning the investment to final operation.>
WE HAVE LEARNED THIS TECHNOLOGY CLEAR AS WATER!!
Since 2003, MBR, has been undertaking the design, engineering, installation and commissioning supervision of domestic and industrial water treatment projects of any scale. All our projects which some are given below, are working as designed.
NO JOKE WITH WATER!!
Even the most advanced technologies, if not served with suitable engineering can easily turn into idle investments.
Since 2003 in and abroad Turkey the trust through completed plants with 100% performance, we are challenging and fighting against wasting resources.
* MBR Wastewater Treatment Services provides quick and reliable compact package solutions for smaller volumes. Please click
for MBR Wastewater Container Plant
MBR Wastewater Treatment Systems, as a SAS Group company, is founded in 2003, to represent new technologies and enable their implementation in the enviromental sector. Knowing that advanced technologic solutions must be supported with appropriate engineering, MBR’s structuring is designed to avoid wasting resources from planning to operation. Primary objective is to provide conceptual engineering inseparably from the suggested technology where other suppliers do not and support during operation with the same understanding. Our aim is to avoid technological wastage that we see in many sectors in our country at the environmental sector.
MBR Wastewater Systems is cooperating with many leading enviromental companies as solution provider, associate or representor.
For further information on advanced treatment technologies we apply for biological or chemical wastes, sludge dehydrating, odour control and potable water systems, please enter
MBR, is exclusively cooperating with MBR Process Design Ltd. UK since many years, at successful engineering services. MBR Process Design team consist of seasoned managers from South West and Wessex Water (largest UK utilities). MBR’s engineering services are directly done or supervised by this team. Our company with the technical support of MBR Process Design has led the presentation of advanced technologies. The presentation of all the technological solutons are extensively made to the public and municipal authorities with seminars, on site visits in and abroad Turkey. MBR has been sharing all her technological expertise and knowhow with Public authorities free of any charge.
MBR Wastewater Treatment Systems with all the companies represented have provided to most of the advanced technological treatment projects, engineering, supply and supervision services. We are strengthening our cooperations to minimize the resource wastage at the new investments meeting the EU accession regulations.
MBR is increasingly providing consultancy services to public and municipal authorities and overseas contractors in addition to engineering, supply and supervion services. The consultancy content is selection of the appropriate solution and equipment, preparation of tender documents and supervision.
MBR Wastewater Treatment Systems, being a SAS Group company, knowing that suitable financial conditions are primarily important for decision making, recommends optimum financial models to the companies in cooperation.
Technologies for Waste Water Treatment
Biologically degradable wastes - full process design@ specification of equipment.
- Balance tanks
- Inlet works & screening
- Pre-treatment-chemical, biological P removal, EC (rarely)
- Load reduction - Anaerobic, DAF Chemical. Lamella
- Primary settlement - rarely required
- Biological reduction - disc, plastic media, RBC, aeration, extenden aeration, MBBR
- Liquid/solid separation - sedementation, clarifiers, membranes
- Tertiary - sand filters, ultra filtration
- Toxin removal (hormones, pesticides etc) - Activated carbon
- Disinfection - UV, Ozone, hypochlorite
Non-biologically degradable wastes - full process design & specification of equipment.
- Chemical treatment depending on waste stream
Sludge treatment - full process design & specification of equipment.
- Aeraton processes to Class A
- Driers - fluid bed, vacuum filter press, rotary drum, scraped surface heat exchangers, heated screw
Technologies for Odour Management
- Enzyme & Bacteria
Technologies for "Clean" Water Treatment
- Full design service for drinking water plants supplied from all raw water sources
- RO & pre RO system - drinking water desalination or specialist applications
Şanda Kıray (Commercial Director)
- Şanda Kıray, who has long years' management experience in the banking, production, construction and service sectors, founded SAS Group in 1999. Experience she acquired especially in the project finance, business development and joint ventures when measured against the needs of local and foreign companies was the rationale for the foundation of the SAS Group comprising two operational companies being, SAS Financial Advisory Services and MBR Wastewater Treatment Services. Sanda has managed direct investments, startups with equity participations and exits in a variety of sectors including facility management and the health center industries.
Şanda started her career in 1979 at Turkish Eximbank and her last corporate post was as CEO at Çelebi Holding between 1999-2000. Previously, she worked in management positions at Modern Ofis Makinaları A.Ş. founded by DMO- DESİYAB-Olivetti and further as Assistant General Coordinator at ATA Construction. She is a graduate of Hacettepe University Faculty of Economics and TED Ankara College.
Enver Emir Bahadırlı (Financial Director)
- Emir Bahadirli joined SAS Group in 2011. Previously he had worked over three years at Garanti Asset Management, owned by Garanti Bank, managing TL 6 billion as an Investment Analyst at the Strategy and Research Department. He has a SPK (Capital Markets Board) Advenced Level Licence and a SPK Derivative Products Licence. During his undergraduate studies, Emir worked as an intern at the international credit rating corporation Fitch as well as with international audit, tax and financial services corporation Deloitte Touche in the Tax and Mergers department. Emir had a scholarship at Istanbul Bilgi University for Quantitative Financial Economy Masters Degree and a scholarship at Sabancı University Economics BA. He worked as a teaching assistant for Accounting classes in his last two senior years. He also serves at Young Tourism Leaders Association as Vice President responsible for Financial Businesses.
Ian Hume (Technical Director)
- Ian has worked at UK's largest water and wastewater utilities as senior manager over 20 years and since 2004 is the managing partner of UK MBR Process Design Ltd and is the technical director and UK director of MBR Wastewater Treatment system Ltd. He manages and supervises the process design, and technical support services of MBR with his team in UK and Turkey.
- Ian was the managing partner of UK Aquas Vie during 2001-2004 after the managerial buy out of Aquator from Wessex Water as one of the five directors. Between 1999-2001, he was the assistant general manager of Azurix Services Ltd, owned by Wessex Water, one of the largest utilities in UK with 100 million pound capital and 230 engineers. Ian was especially responsible to promote advanced membrane technologies. 1997-1999, he was Strategy and Business Development manager of AMEC Mechanical & Electrical Services and general manager of AMEC Rail Ltd. 1991-1997, Ian worked as Technical and Infrastructure manager at South West Water Services Ltd., another large utility of UK. He also worked at McCormick Inc. 1987-1991 and started his career at British Aircraft Corp. in 1968.
Robert Alan Neville (Process Engineer)
- Robert Neville has 40 years experience at water, wastewater treatment processes. Bob has been with us since 2004, he is a chemical engineer. He is especially experienced at membrane processes, RO, desalination systems, biological activated sludge, oil removal systems, ion exchange demineralisation, and petro-chemical wastes.
- Bob started his career in 1962. Before MBR his last positons were 2003-2004 Environmental Water Systems project engineer, and 2000-2003 process design engineer at Vivendi Water Systems.
Aşkın Dursunoğlu (Environmental Engineer)
Aşkın Dursunoğlu is an environmental engineer from Istanbul Technical University. Aşkın started her carrier, as project engineer at water and wastewater sector, further took sales management positions. She has over 25 years senior management experience.
Aşkın started her career at the largest utility in Turkey Istanbul Water and Wastewater Authority ISKI, she worked 5 years at ISKI and then worked as senior manager at private construction sector, responsible as senior manager for the preparation of tender and offer documents at the water and wastewater projects, commissioning the plants, operational consultancy, equipment supply, marketing studies, sales and participation to the fairs and tenders in and abroad Turkey (Russia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Romania, Bulgaria, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Qatar etc.). Aşkın has joined us in 2011.
- İlyas Doğan (Marketing Administration)
Muzaffer Değgez (Civil Engineer)
Adnan Aktulga (Mechanical Engineer)